CONVENIENT CLEANUP SOLUTION
The Flip is a custom designed 4 cubic yard container for debris removal generated from your home renovation, landscape or organization project. This custom design container can be conveniently ordered online and quickly delivered to your location. Orders placed before 11 a.m. can be delivered by the end of the day. Orders placed after 11 a.m. will be delivered by noon the following day. The FLIP container and medium duty service vehicle allow for convenient placement, so you can easily us the container without impacting your daily activities.
Delivery $35 (per flip)
Removal $165 (per flip)
Exchange $165 (per flip)
Rental charge after 15 days $100
Overage Charge $150 (per incident)
- 60 Sheets of Drywall
- 1650 Square Feet of wood flooring
- 234 Wood or Metal 2x4x8 boards
- 1300 Square Feet of Shingles
- 1150 Square Feet of Carpet or Tile
- 1.25 Cubic Yards of Concrete/ Dirt/ Rock
How much does it hold?
4 cubic yards
How much notice is needed for a FLIP Delivery, Exchange or Removal?
Orders before 11 a.m. will be done by the end of he day. Orders after 11 a.m. will be completed before noon the next day. This does not apply to orders for service on Saturday or Sunday – These both need 24 hours notice
How long can I have the container?
There is not a time limit. However, there is a $100 per month inactivity charge if the container is not exchanged or removed at least once every 15 days
How much weight can the FLIP Container hold?
Approximately 3000 pounds
Common Products and Uses of Recycled C&D Debris
- Crushed concrete and brick used in road construction, drainage
- Concrete, block, masonry and other clean debris used as borrow pit fill
- Concrete truck washout used to make onsite containing walls and bins
- Reusable building supplies such as lumber and whole bricks
- Re-manufacture of wood chips into engineered woods
- Wood fuels used in co-generation plants and industrial boilers
- Dyed, decorative mulches made from construction debris wood
- Wood chips used as bulking agent in biosolids, compost, animal bedding
- Planks and other dimensional lumber sawn from whole trees
- Corrugated cardboard containers Metals (steel, aluminum other non-ferrous)
- Recovered screened material (RSM) for DEP approved uses